Post Date: March 30, 2018
Location: Fontana, CA
Design Space has an immediate opening for a Sales Representative based out of our Fontana, CA office. The primary territory to be covered is Los Angeles. Account maintenance, prospecting & market penetration is a priority.
We are a West Coast based mobile office and modular building dealer and the largest independent modular contractor in the Pacific Northwest. DSMBI has locations in all major markets in the Western United States. We have been doing business since 1969 and are one of the most respected companies in our industry. Learn more at www.designspacemodular.com DSMBI is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to apply, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status or sexual orientation. DSMBI is committed to carrying out and complying with all of its EEO and affirmative action obligations under applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Lead management
- Construction estimating
- Proposal & quote generation
- Negotiating & closing skills
- Customer retention activities
- Light project management for your own projects
Prospective candidates should have 5 years of sales experience. Specific sales and project management experience in the modular building or construction industry is preferred. Ability to cold call and build relationships is a must. At least modest working knowledge or technical skills in carpentry, electrical, and plumbing would be helpful. College degree preferred. A strong work ethic, team player, good citizenship, and ability to work independently is a must. Word, Excel, and Outlook competence is required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Medical Insurance through Anthem Blue Cross; plans include a PPO, HMO, & HSA Plan
- FSA Account
- $25,000 in life insurance paid by the company
- PTO the equivalent of 15 days per year and additional based on time of service
- 401K with company match
- Employee Discount Program
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply, please submit an online application
Design Space Modular Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.