Prefabricated Modular Office Buildings
Modular office complexes are suitable for general office, government services, health care, administrative offices, clinics, clean rooms, and almost any other need.
Modular Buildings can be used in any application where conventional construction is used. They offer fast delivery, low cost setup, and wide ranging adaptability. Choose from standard buildings, or customize to match your existing facilities.
Benefits — Save Time and Money
With a modular complex from Design Space Modular Building, you are in business quickly with short lead times and condensed construction cycles. You save money and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with regionally based installation professionals. We handle the building details so you can concentrate on your business. By utilizing the same trusted platform that the U.S. Government requires, along with meeting the most current energy and building codes, we are able to offer you a complex that is the absolute best available.
You can select from our standard unit sizes in 2-unit, 3-unit and 4-unit modular buildings, or we can custom design a large modular complex to meet your specific needs.
- The Los Angeles International Airport
- The U.S. Military
- Health Care providers across the U.S.
- Schools of every level
- Our client list
Not Your Typical Modular Building
At first glance our products may look standard, but what happens behind the scenes is what makes our units special. Although not required, we put each modular building through a rigorous multi-level inspection and approval process. New or used, your modular unit will arrive in excellent condition on the first day and remain that way all the way through its extended lifetime.
Beyond first-in-class quality, energy efficiency, and code compliance, we can custom design a complex so that it does not look modular at all!
- Orders Completed in Record Time: Your order can be entered and the product shipped in as little as 2 days (depending on project scope).
- Products Surpass Industry Standards: Our proprietary manufacturing and construction designs allow us to supply complexes that not only meet, but also surpass industry standards.
- Tier-1 Support Is Part of Our DNA: Our Certified Contractors and Project Management Teams are dedicated to quality.