Job Title: Class A CDL Driver
Post Date: 1/07/14
Location: Williston, ND
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced and responsible driver to deliver and help set up our mobile office trailers. Full-time benefits and Flexible schedule available.
Essential Requirements and Duties:
- Responsible for the delivery and set up of storage containers and or mobile office trailers in the North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana areas.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with DSMBI customers.
- Maintain contact (radio or telephone) with Management and Dispatcher.
- Loading supplies such as blocks, steps, and other set up material.
- Ability to complete daily vehicle inspection reports, in accordance with DSMBI guidelines.
- Daily completion of DOT Hours of Service and or Mileage Logs as required.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have at least 3+ years of hands on truck/trailer driving experience.
- Familiar with required documentation of vehicle and trailer inspection requirements, logs, time cards, etc.
- Safe driving record and valid CDL (Class A).
- Must be able to pass a DOT Physical, or a valid exemption set by DOT regulations if/as required.
- Age requirement as set by local, state and federal requirements.
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Overnight travel – 30% of the time. Company vehicle equipped with sleeper cab.
- High school or equivalent education
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, squat, kneel, lift and operate machinery. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
To apply, please submit an online application
Design Space Modular Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.